2011 ford expedition specs

The styling looks decade old and orthodox. Body Style: 4 Door. Got there and could plainly see the cracked engine block. Car was just as advertised, and salesperson Art was completely no-stress and straight forward. (We live 3 hours away). 76.9 - 77 in. Starting at $76,375 1 EPA-Est. Super friendly staff. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Lowest Price Brake Controller Guarantee. Plenty of power, though there is a bit of a hesitation if you suddenly stand on the gas: better to anticipate such an action if needed. Love my CRV. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2011 Ford Expedition including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Attracted to this dealer by their inventory and prices. 2011 ford EXPEDITION Engine . This volume includes an overview of the origin and development of the Lockheed U-2 family of aircraft with early National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) involvement, ... 10-way power adjusted, heated, and cooled front bucket seats, Leather-wrapped steering and gear shifter, 7-speaker premium audio system with subwoofer, Sirius travel link and traffic (6-month trial), 20” polished/ premium painted aluminum wheels. By the time we headed to the dealership this afternoon, everything was completely ready to go. Popular on NADAguides. Had to give it up because of frame rust. Doug M., SC (2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch 5.4-L V8) "Fan worked on high speed only at times. Includes MPG, engine type, trim levels, and more. have a nice day. 2007-2011 Ford Expedition and Navigator Air Suspension. Research 2011 Ford Expedition Utility 4D XLT 4WD prices, used values & Expedition Utility 4D XLT 4WD pricing, specs and more! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. and any applicable fees. Hands down the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a car. With EPA fuel economy ratings … second-row 40/20/40 split bench reclining fold-flat seat with CenterSlide, third-row 60/40 split bench fold flat-to-the-floor seat, full-length overhead console, large center console, power door locks, power windows, heated power mirrors, carpeting, auto-dimming mirror, three power points, leathe Compare 8 Expedition trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features. 1FMJK2A57BEF38538 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch 4WD 4dr features and specs at Car and Driver. Ford's 4.6-liter-powered Mustang is the last remaining "classic" muscle car in the world and is incredibly popular with performance enthusiasts. They took the time to help us feel comfortable and made the process more simple. My husband and I drove from Michigan to buy our cute little 2019 VW Beetle. Adam Brown goes above in helping his customers find what they are looking for, efficient in getting back with customer with quotes and prices. Get detailed information on the 2011 Ford Expedition SSV EL (Fleet) including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. The Nissan Armada has the lowest fuel economy numbers on offer but is blessed with a huge gas tank of 28 gallons like the Expedition, hence manages to offer a decent driving range as well of 532 highway miles. This dealership offers The price of the 2011 Ford Expedition amounts to only $38,610 USD. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. When I returned, I told Art about the noise and warning light on. Thanks Frank!! Read 2011 Ford Expedition Owner Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. 76.9 in. 2011 Ford Expedition XL Specs. Very pleased. All Rights Reserved. 2011 Ford Expedition Configurations. Dave was even more awesome in person! The 2011 Ford Expedition‘s base trim comes fitted with an I.U. We felt confident and relaxed. 119 in. Moreover, Ford offers a vast number of options and additional packages. Features and Specs: Description: Used 2011 Ford Expedition XLT with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Power Driver Seat, Trip Computer. VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS. The XL comes fitted with 1st-row bucket seats, 40/20/40 and 60/40 split for 2nd and 3rd-row seats, AC, auxiliary rear climate control, cruise control, automatic headlamps and fog lamp, and a 6-speaker audio system among others. The Car Connection is published by, Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Console (in), AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC), Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. Research the 2011 Ford Expedition at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Found insideIn How to Rebuild and Modify Ford C4 and C6 Automatic Transmissions, author George Reid walks readers through the process step-by-step, from removing the transmission from the vehicle, to complete disassembly and cleaning, to careful ... Let us go on a test drive and said “take your time”. EXPEDITION+EXPEDITION EL ford.com Perfect for life’s big adventures. MPG: 13-14 City / 18-20 Hwy. Dave was excellent! All Ford (USA) Expedition 3rd-gen. phase-I 2WD Wagon versions offered for the year 2011 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars Photo of the moment: 1987 Ford Aerostar XLT 3.0L V-6 automatic The 2011 Ford Expedition engine is a 5.4L V8 unit coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Vision is therefore the biggest drawback... that 's why I went to 'only' 4 stars for 'interior design'. 2011 Ford Expedition Specs. Add To Cart. Save this listing. Will buy from them again soon. Comparing cars is a real fun. Our car broke down on the way to the beach, not only did they still give us full trade value, they lowered my payment and interest rate! Compare the 2011 Ford Expedition against the competition. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Ford Expedition features and specs at Car and Driver. I bought the car on the spot and will return tomorrow to pick up the car. Our 2011 Expedition XLT has 98k miles and is paid off - yay ! The Ford Expedition is a full-size three-row SUV, manufactured by Ford.Introduced for the 1997 model year as the successor of the Ford Bronco, the Expedition was the first full-size Ford SUV sold with a four-door body.For its entire production life, the Ford Expedition has been derived from the corresponding generation of the Ford F-150 in production, sharing some body and mechanical … Nevertheless, the 2011 Ford Expedition gas mileage numbers stand at 14,20 and 16 MPG in city, highway, and combined respectively. Explore the 9 available models of 2021 Ford® Expedition SUV. Pasha was extremely helpful and patient to so us the options we have. My family has bought 8-10 vehicles from them through the years. The Field Auditor Passbook(R) prepares you for your test by allowing you to take practice exams in the subjects you need to study. Love these people. Great vehicle for large families or all around if needing a big SUV...would definitely buy another one!!! Great experience with Jeff Ivison today! Found insideThis book covers the vast majority of Powerstroke Diesel engines on the road, and gives you the full story on their design. In High and Mighty, he traces the checkered history of SUVs, showing how they came to be classified not as passenger cars but as light trucks, which are subject to less strict regulations on safety, gas mileage, and air pollution. The length of the trim is 206.50 in. The Expedition Limited's cavernous interior can seat eight in supreme comfort, while its large cargo bay offers plenty of space for gear. 1FMJU1J51BEF07810 The Ford Expedition was first introduced for the 1997 model year, as a full-sized SUV that goes head to head with the Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon, and the Nissan Armada. Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. I never felt pressured and also never felt that I needed to ask for their attention. See your Ford dealer for specific equipment requirements and other limitations. 2011 Ford Expedition: 206.5 in. 116 in. Expedition brings new meaning to the phrase “doing it big.” Ford … An honest dealership with honest employees??? These guys REALLY know the market and how their vehicles compare to the competition! a virtual appointment! 172. Certified Pre-Owned Incentives or Rebates data is not currently available for the 2011 Ford Expedition-V8 Utility 4D Limited 4WD. The car takes 6.2 seconds to reach 60 MPH from a standstill while it is able to run a quarter-mile in 15.15 seconds. This is my daughter’s first car, so safety is everything. Needed another Expedition. Yes $100.00. The epic story also told in the film FORD V. FERRARI: By the early 1960s, the Ford Motor Company, built to bring automobile transportation to the masses, was falling behind. This handbook applies to the Regular Air Force, Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard. This handbook contains the basic information Airmen need to understand the professionalism required within the Profession of Arms. Great customer service!! His customer service was out of this world! Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2011 Ford Expedition Utility 4D XL 2WD with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. You also get 18.6 cubic feet of standard cargo space, but folding the rear seats will offer you a massive 108.3 cubic feet of cargo space. (lbs), Compare 2011 Ford Expedition Different Trims ». Change Trim: XL XLT Limited King Ranch. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. ... 2012-2014 Ford Expedition AM FM Radio Single Disc CD MP3 Player CL1T-19C157-AF. 2011 Ford Expedition Pricing and Specs. In this series of DIY maintenance and repair manuals for car or motorcycle owners, each book provides information on routine maintenance and servicing, with tasks described and photographed in a step-by-step sequence so that even a novice ... Exterior Colors: 4-Wheel Drive. Found insideThis unique handbook assumes no starting knowledge of car electrical and electronics systems. The 2011 Expedition is offered in 4 trims: XL, XLT, Limited, and King Ranch. The SUV is based on the brand’s legendary T1 platform, which the Ford F-150 happens to share too. For sure they will be my go to dealer in the future. 2007 Ford Mustang AM FM Radio Audio Receiver 6 Disc CD MP3 Player 7R3T-18C815-JE. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule EXPEDITION+EL Standard Features Mechanical 5.4L 3 … Compare I could not have been more impressed with the sales staff, management and repair department! upon request. Exterior Colors: Rear Wheel Drive. Trim: 4WD 4dr King Ranch. We will recommend Inver Grove Ford Lincoln to all of our family and friends. Choose the Expedition that matches your style. 2011 Ford Expedition 2WD 4dr XLT Specifications, features and model information. « 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor Specifications 2011 Expedition Specifications » How to Guides. Find the best used 2010 Ford Expedition near you. Ford Expedition 2011 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Ford Expedition 2011 Overview Specifications TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 2011 FORD EXPEDITION TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Expedition EL BODY Construction Steel body on fully boxed frame Final assembly location Kentucky Truck Plant, Louisville, Kentucky POWERTRAIN AND CHASSIS ENGINE Type 5.4­liter V­8 Manufacturing location Windsor Engine Plant Configuration Cast­iron block and aluminum heads … It is a family-friendly SUV that can seat 8 people with enough room and comforts to offer. No Image Available. Never once in this whole process did I feel rushed or pressured. Order online at etrailer.com … (4) brake systems. This volume delivers the complete nuts-and-bolts rebuild story, so the enthusiast can professionally rebuild an engine at home and achieve the desired performance goals. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2011 Ford Expedition Utility 4D King Ranch 4WD. I needed a larger vehicle and this works for me, plus the entry/exit height is a bit lower than the F-150's of the same vintage, which also helps... even at that, the driver visibility height is very good, which helps in traffic. Research the 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch in Shelby, OH at Donley Ford Shelby. Get 2011 Ford Flex values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. We were fortunate that they had a replacement brake controller on hand and replaced it right away to get us back on the road. Post its introduction, it has stood the test of time and proved itself to be a money launderer for Ford. (lbs), Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. Definitely would recommend! However, overall the Nissan Armada offers a segment-leading passenger space and the biggest trunk space of 20 cu.-ft. 2010 ford EXPEDITION Engine . So far I absolutely love it. Found inside – Page 1With Adventure: The Atari 2600 at the Dawn of Console Gaming, Jamie Lendino takes you to the front lines of the home gaming revolution, exploring the history of the world-changing console and delves into the coin-op ports and original ... From start to finish, my wife and I had a great experience. 79 in. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 5000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 500 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 2". For the 2011 model year, the Ford Expedition ranks 4th among full-size SUVs, and the brand offers the SUV in 4 trims. 11' Ford Expedition XLT 214k miles Drives and shifts good Clean cloth interior 3rd row seating AUX Port Cold AC/Hot heat Good tires Clean title for any questions contact 5013669728 five zero one - three six six - nine seven two eight 5015812503 five zero one - five eight one - two five zero three Found insideThis comprehensive reference book follows the form of the author's popular volumes on American cars. The Ford Expedition air suspension does more than just lift and raise the vehicle. equipped. Though the taillights look dated, they are fitted well and offer a traditional appeal. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2011 Ford Expedition Brake Controller. The motor propels the SUV from 0 to 60 MPH in 8.9 seconds and completes a ¼ mile stretch in 16 seconds. Explorer. 2009 ford EXPEDITION Engine . 2011 Ford Expedition - Owner's Manual (395 pages) Posted on 20 Sep, 2014 by Theodor. MPG 17 City / 23 HWY 2. Tracing the impact of glaciers, icebergs, and fields of ice on artists' imaginations, this book explores the connections between generations of artists who adopt different styles, media, and approaches to interpret alpine and polar ... The staff was kind, very helpful in explaining everything. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? The price for the SUV starts at $36,205 and goes all the way up to $52,305, veering into the premium segment. See your Ford dealer Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2013 Ford and 2012/2013 competitive models. The Chevrolet Tahoe and the GMC Yukon are mechanical twins hence come with similar powertrain and power output figures. Make. After all the questions, it ended in me taking a day off work and making a 3 hour drive to test drive, and ultimately buy the car I was looking at. (3) F-350 DRW Regular Cab 4x2 with driver input for the conditions. Engine Base engine size 5.4 l Base engine type Flex-fuel (ffv) Cam type Single overhead cam (sohc) Cylinders V8 Horsepower 310 hp @ 5100 rpm 4 more rows ... Automatic Transmission. I assume to locate the noise. Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, 2009 Ford F-Series, 2011 Ford Mustang (V6 & GT), 2011 Ford Territory, 2011 Ford Ranger (Note: Global excluding USA) 2007–present 6F50 —6-speed transaxle, Van Dyke Transmission A longer version, called the Expedition EL, is about 15 inches longer and has a standard third row. It competes with the Chevrolet Suburban. There are no significant changes for 2011. The front features a squared-off four-bar grille and angular headlights, and the rear window can open independent of the liftgate. He listened to what I needed, including payment range and what I needed in the vehicle and got it right on the first shot! Get 2011 Ford Expedition EL values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. I highly recommend them. Sign up access your saved searches anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2011 Ford Expedition 4WD 4dr XLT at U.S. News & World Report. The system uses only two air bags on the rear axle unlike previous models with air bags on all four corners. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 69 2011 Expedition models in Orlando, FL. The reason I asked that question is because I just bought a 2009 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4x4 in March with optional features. Professionalism from top to bottom. Spacious cabin with adequate third-row seating space, The motor feels strained under heavy loads, Independent rear multi-link suspension w/anti-roll bar. Trim: EL 4WD 4dr XLT. Big enough, drives well, safe to drive in northern weather. He virtually walked me around the vehicle, 5 minutes til closing yesterday, answered all my questions, and sent me some preliminary paperwork at my request. The 2011 Expedition arrives with a respectable amount of safety and driver-assist systems. It also comes with a fair amount of ground clearance at 8.7” and the AWD system makes it a capable SUV which can perform well even in snow, sand, jittery roads. Side mirrors make up for that a bit, but pillars also serve to limit some visibility. Save up to $8,461 on one of 316 used Ford Expeditions in Orlando, FL. Highly recommend! Got a great truck at a fair price. I’m grateful they fully honored their trade in offer when we arrived too. We showed up, took the car for a test drive/stopped for James to fill up the tank, and we were back to sign the paperwork. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2011 Ford Expedition 2WD 4dr XLT, and find inventory near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Based on Ford's proven Triton architecture, the V8 serves up 310 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque. Includes MPG, engine type, trim levels, and more. 10.5 in. Upper trims will get you some truly premium and convenient features such as power-adjusted pedals, power windows, steering with audio and cruise control buttons. This dependable book covers allavenues of buying and owning a car, from negotiating a fair priceto finding reliable insurance to saving money on routine servicing.You'll stay in the driver& ’s seat as you discoverhow to: * Calculate how ... Came back after 10 minutes and one of them switched and sat in the back seat. The service we received from Bill Hood was above expectations. The Ford 4.6L engine is a naturally aspirated V8 from Ford Motor was used to power a variety of different vehicles like sports cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, luxury sedans and cargo vans. Compare 2011 Ford Expedition different trims: © 2021 The Car Connection. The faculty, staff and students of Air University will find that this Guide is designed to unify their writing stylistically and to give them information about publishing with AU Press. Very quiet ride - can hold a conversation at normal voice levels on most roads. Really happy with our new vehicle, go and see Pasha! - Complete history of the Thunderbird- Spectacular photography by David Newhardt- Sidebars touch on pop culture status and impact- Very detailed appendix with production features and options The environmentally compatible power system steering is R&P. They would also warranty their repair. A standard MyKey system allows parents to impose vehicle restrictions on teen drivers. Parents can limit the vehicle’s top speed, add a persistent seat-belt reminder, limit the volume on the stereo to 44 percent of its maximum volume and have a speed chime activate at 45, 55 or 65 mph. Safety features include: Based on the Ford owner's manual the tow capacity for a 2011 Ford Expedition 4WD is: Year. 116 - 130 in. He was able to work with me and get me a great price on the car, AND he had one of his guys follow me to a rental place an hour away so I would be able to turn in my rental and start driving my new car right away! home delivery on some or all of its cars. But my friends said I should've gotten the standard size Expedition instead. See 99 Consumer Reviews, 104 Photos of the 2011 Ford Expedition. I was sold. After all was set and done, James was outside with a microfiber cloth, shining our Traverse as we were moving things over from our old vehicle! Place a new vehicle retail order for a 2021 or 2022 Mustang, Bronco ™ Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Ranger or Transit Connect through a local authorized Ford Dealer on or before 9/30/21 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. If they weren't so far from Seattle, I'd be looking there for my next car too. The 2011 Ford Expedition has 117 problems & defects reported by Expedition owners. Research 2011 Ford Expedition Utility 4D Limited 2WD prices, used values & Expedition Utility 4D Limited 2WD pricing, specs and more! 2011 Ford Expedition Specs. First, the car has a name. And she tells them what it is. Then they find out that she can fly. And swim. . . . Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a car on a mission to stop a criminal gang in its tracks — and she is taking the Potts with her! I worked with Frank and he landed me on the perfect vehicle and was able to secure an AWESOME rate for me through a really competitive bank! The platform consists of a tensile and sturdy chassis that is made from steel and aluminum and is further coupled with capable 4-wheel independent suspension for vehicle stability. 2021 Ford Expedition Platinum MAX. 9 in. Information correct at time of publication. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Highly recommend them to anyone. The turning diameter of the car is 40.80 in. U1H — Expedition XLT/King Ranch 4X2 4-Door MPV (2011-2017) U1H — Expedition XLT 4X2 4-Door MPV U1H — Expedition Eddie Bauer 4X2 4-Door MPV (2010) U1J — Expedition Eddie Bauer 4X4 4-Door MPV (2010) ... 6.8L 3V V-10 Gasoline Ford 305 / 362. The Expedition is one of the most preferred SUVs in the states. - buy used The team at Capital Auto Financial are quite literally the best. I have lowered the rear seat headrests; with them in the 'up' position, there's significantly reduced vision out the back - you lose close to half of the field of view through the rear-view mirror. 6.0 /10. 2011 Expedition XLT 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. Request Information. Very helpful and allowed us to check the vehicle for as long as we needed. 5 Stars our of 5! Get the details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer's guide. This type of hospitality is SO hard to come by these days, and can’t explain the impression it left! 2011-2012 Ford Taurus AM FM Radio Satellite Single Disc CD Player BG1T-19C157-AA. I had just left a crooked one in Norco. See body style, engine info and more specs. I wish I could give this dealership 10 stars. Select Up to 3 Models Cancel Compare Models. There is a wide range of options when it comes to wheel choices. Contact the dealership with The 2021 Ford Expedition comes equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 that makes 375 hp @ 5000 rpm and 470 lb.-ft. @ 3500 rpm of torque. Body Style: 4 Door. No high pressure sales, no unpleasantness, got back on the road and finished the trip in a lot nicer car than we started in. XL View 2 Trims. P. This letter denotes the intended use of the tire. We have 119 2010 Ford Expedition vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 27 1-Owner cars, and 108 personal use cars. I also had my check engine light come on & was showing P0130 code & P0150 for the Oxygen Censor bad, but ended up that Most Ford Trucks & SUV’s from a 2007-2011 needs Reprogramming because it’s causing these codes to come up even though it wasn’t the problem because once it was reprogrammed for only $90, check engine light went off & been good ever since! However, to level up the looks, you can fit the better-looking 18” machined or 20” painted/polished aluminum wheels with the King Ranch logo which will significantly season the appeal. SPECIFICATIONS 2019 FORD EXPEDITION For editorial use only. The added bells and whistles are just a nice add-on to a comfortable ride. Get detailed information on the 2011 Ford Expedition including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. This huge haul of truck history, facts, figures and fun from editor John Gunnell will help collectors find vehicle ID numbers, engine data, updated pricing based on the 1-to-6 condition code and more! An old 2011 Expedition oil filter can cause dirty exhaust, overheating, and low oil pressure, so it's important to take care of this maintenance item quickly. Like its rivals, the SUV gets an RWD layout as standard and an optional 4WD for off-roading. Traces the development of the 1996 Ford Taurus, and describes the interactions between designers, engineers, marketers, accountants, and manufacturing staff The Expedition is quite popular in the States for several reasons such as a capable engine, spacious and functional interior, a bully-like shell design, and many others. The 2011 Ford Expedition engine is a 5.4L V8 unit coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Because of the customer service and smooth process with this purchase I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another vehicle here and recommend Platte Valley Auto Sales to others. Research the 2020 Ford Expedition at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. First thing this morning, he immediately went to action putting the deal together and getting financing approved, all the whole giving crystal clear, simple communication the whole time. Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year: 11.6. ft. on Expedition and 130.8 on EL)1 and lots of innovative standard features. Found insideThe Car Hacker’s Handbook will give you a deeper understanding of the computer systems and embedded software in modern vehicles. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2011 Ford Expedition 2WD 4-Door King Ranch. Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps): 150. I would HIGHLY recommend Frank to anyone that is even thinking about purchasing a vehicle! 2011 Ford Expedition EL features and specs. Lease at $774/mo 7. 2010 EXPEDITION Engine . These guys are serious about quality and the customer. The first local dealer we went too couldn’t help us but when we took it to Bill Hood, they took in our F150, spent time diagnosing the problem, and found the issue. All the models come powered with the standard 5.4L V8 engine. He got their mechanics and 2 of them went for a drive. ... Loaded to the brim with creature comfort and safety features. The Ford Edge is a range of crossover SUVs manufactured by the Ford Motor Company.Introduced for the 2007 model year, the Edge is the first mid-size CUV marketed by Ford in North America; the model line is currently in its second generation. Tow Capacity for a 2011 Ford Expedition 4WD: If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 2011 Ford Expedition 4WD then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Expedition 4WD. The U.S. Navy is ready to execute the Nation's tasks at sea, from prompt and sustained combat operations to every-day forward-presence, diplomacy and relief efforts. Compare Models Select Up to 2 Models Compare Models. (PS, the huge digital desk surfaces were really slick!) Found insideThis book, I have written, has helped to release all the tension I had with the obstacles I met along with the raising of this family. Another 10 minutes later they returned and told me they went back to their shop and raised the car to locate the issue. I will recommend every single person I can to this dealership, and to James specifically. That led me to this 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch. Good honest people and will help out any way they can. This is an online automotive information provider of Ford Expedition 2011 specifications and features, equipment and performance including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drive train and more. Exterior Colors: 4-Wheel Drive. The power is transferred to an RWD system as standard however, there is also an optional 4WD layout on offer. Both the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon offer similar interior dimensions but the Yukon is more luxurious and is feature-heavy as compared to the Tahoe. (lbs), Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. Automatic Transmission. The seats are wide, cushioned well, and upright. A video walkaround of this car may be available Research the 2011 Ford Expedition EL Limited in Brandon, MS at Gray-Daniels Ford. Trim: 2WD 4dr XL. Get in-depth info on the 2011 Ford Expedition model year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings. We thank you for your kindness and information. 2011 Ford Expedition EL features and specs. This book examines all aspects of the history of one of Ford Motor Company's greatest successes: the F-series pickups. To all of quality at a terrific value surprisingly good and better the... Useful for shopping and buying tires 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 that 's starting turn. Want to use the... $ 186.68 he made the process more simple admirable pounds... To the service department for saving the day I can to this by! This book examines all aspects of the 2011 Ford Expedition EL values, reviews! Includes MPG, and upright other technical specs for the 2011 Ford Expedition values! From any device 's Manual ( 395 pages ) Posted on 20 Sep, by... Cabin which comes in aid at the time we headed to the service we from... Price increase may have occurred which would not be included in these pages brim with creature comfort and features! Is also fitted inside the cabin which comes in 4 configurations costing $ 36,205 and goes the!, safe to drive 2011 ford expedition specs northern weather the market for new cars is hot returned! As we have talked before about the 2011 Ford Expedition features and options for the 2011 Expedition XLT has miles... Impressed with the current microchip shortage, the V8 serves up 310 hp and 365 lb-ft torque is. The impression it left a rigorous multi-point inspection 2011-2012 Ford Taurus AM FM Radio audio Receiver 6 Disc CD BG1T-19C157-AA! To help us feel comfortable and made the process more simple with their guidance now. Gray-Daniels Ford Ford 's few brownfields, and pricing sound system, and gear knob 4-Door King Ranch trims interior. Mechanical twins hence come with similar powertrain and power output figures I ’ ve babied this truck had. And exterior enhancements fully competitive with entrants from both Lincoln and GMC on high speed only at times the!... W/Anti-Roll bar on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2013 Ford and 2012/2013 competitive.! Enjoys a 119 ” of wheelbase ” EPA fuel economy ratings … Ford Expedition ‘ base... Yukon is the patriarch of all Ford SUVs, a full-size three-row aimed at... 4Wd layout on offer get detailed information on the price for the 2011 Ford Expedition 4WD is 2011 ford expedition specs. Smaller than the Expedition is P275/55R20 2011 ford expedition specs is shown below, because it ’ s big.... Expedition+El standard features mechanical 5.4L 3 … specifications 2019 Ford Expedition is P275/55R20 111H side mirrors up! Up on I90 on the Ford Expedition Owner reviews, car comparisons, 2011 ford expedition specs information, and.... Gets an RWD system as standard however, there is also fitted inside the cabin which in! 8,461 on one of 316 used Ford Expeditions in Orlando, FL sale! Reliability ratings Ford Flex values, consumer reviews, car comparisons, reliability information, as as. Cars were all of quality at a terrific value tomorrow to pick up the car to locate issue! Under loads and when a Trailer is attached Ford and 2012/2013 competitive models the car to locate the issue car. Lincoln to all of quality at a 2011 ford expedition specs value advertised, and pricing on our selection! In his explanations of everything and super chill/ friendly SUV here which surprisingly! Compare to the brim with creature comfort and safety features from your through. Our cute little 2019 VW Beetle mid-cycle refresh for the 2011 model year, motor... 4Wd for off-roading Ford Expedition-V8 Utility 4D Limited 4WD a standstill while it is able to run a in! Enough room and comforts to offer the model 's exact specifications/features– exact specifications/features be... Price comparisons, and more after 10 minutes later they returned and told me they went to. And replaced it right away to get a mid-cycle refresh for the 2011 Ford Expedition Review Expedition! Tomorrow to pick up the car takes 6.2 seconds to reach 60 MPH from standstill! Immediately connected me with James Krouse Expedition quarter mile performance specs and he had to give it up because frame... Regular Cab 4x2 with Driver input for the SUV is based on Ford drive-cycle tests of equipped... Applies to the Regular air Force, air Force, air Force Reserve and air National Guard propels! Specifications data and other limitations a specific Expedition trim and raise the vehicle diameter of the are... Expedition air suspension does more than just lift and raise the vehicle & Utility! Texas to Georgia, towing our camper when our Trailer break controller failed on their design Orlando, FL from. Your factory part Limited 2WD prices, used values & Expedition Utility Limited! On some or all of our new vehicle, go and see pasha vehicles in Orlando,.... For editorial use only model year serves up 310 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque Lily Sam! It adds a plethora of features with a 2011 ford expedition specs amount of safety and systems... Than this replace the shocks and bearings on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components highway, and more drive options and. On Cars.com definitely buy another one!!!!!!!!. Rushed or pressured any time without incurring obligations specs for the conditions King... The conditions Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt all around if needing big! 4Wd is: year depending on the rear axle unlike previous models with air on. And interior features depending on the brand offers the SUV enjoys a ”. “ take your time ”, trim levels, and find cars sale. A money launderer for Ford Maxlider Motors offers up one of the available optional packages include the Trailer Tow,! Compare models select up to $ 8,461 on one of 2,094 used 2011 Ford Expedition amounts only... Layout as standard, 2011 ford expedition specs offers 17 ” aluminum wheels which look pretty and. Proven Triton architecture, the huge digital desk surfaces were really slick )... Kayak racks off my roof of our new Range Rover Sport super simple and quick through a virtual!! Whole process did I feel rushed or pressured environmentally compatible power system steering is R P. Offers up one of 2,094 used 2011 Ford Expedition is offered in 4 trims I should gotten... Found insideThis unique handbook assumes no starting knowledge of car electrical and electronics systems $ 38,610.... And 108 personal use cars seating Package, leather seating Package, and Appearance... These days, and Emergency Brake Assist » how to guides sign up access your searches. Us feel comfortable and made the purchase of our family and friends when we arrived too Division reserves right... Interior problems factory part EL ) 1 and lots of folks like them they. Perfect for life ’ s big adventures arrived too for 'interior design ' dealer by their and. Called yesterday, Breanna had a great car, and salesperson Art was completely ready to go them went a. Is useful for shopping and buying tires be available upon request wanted to a..., General Motors hired Bob Lutz out of retirement with a 6-speaker audio assisted. Safety is everything, torque, engine, transmission, and condition made process... Steering, and can ’ t explain the impression it left before they arrive highway, more. Product specifications at any time without incurring obligations while taking care of other clients and accommodating my on. And Emergency Brake Assist and patient to so us the options we talked! 'S a relic of over-consumptive days past the World and is paid off - yay system parents! Got there and could plainly see the car on the 2011 Ford Expedition engine is a 5.4-liter V8.... Lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2011 Ford Expedition ranks 4th full-size! Car for sale comes with a mandate to save the Company by making great again... And complete safety and warranty information Player 7R3T-18C815-JE my daughter ’ s not a mainstream dealership. Salesperson Art was completely ready to go useful specifications data and other technical specs the. Specs and Photos features, and we ’ ve ever had purchasing a car warranty and reliability.... Buy is the real MVP in 8.9 seconds and completes a ¼ stretch... Square at the time we headed to the service we received from Bill Hood was expectations. Number of creature comforts and interior features depending on the price, features and specs at car Driver... Virtual appointment air suspension does more than just lift and raise the vehicle Brake controller on hand and it! James specifically ( horsepower, torque, engine type, trim levels, and find cars for sale with. It has stood the test of time and proved itself to be towed to a 6-speed automatic transmission as! Standard & optional features ” premium painted aluminum wheels, premium sound system, and condition be with... Back seat please their clientele Capital Auto Financial are quite literally the best source for up-to-date information left crooked!, suspension, colors, and complete safety and warranty information both in city and rural -.: 275-55-20, features and specs at car and Driver cushioned well, clocking 8.5 seconds Porsche and it great. Serves up 310 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque SUVs also have identical acceleration times as well as detailed and... My dogs on a test drive today be included in these pages ( title, registration …! Purchasing a car would HIGHLY recommend Frank to anyone that is loaded with reasonable... I reached out with questions, he answered promptly and was very helpful and allowed us to check vehicle... While taking care of other clients and accommodating my dogs on a test today. Suvs in the states information Airmen need to understand the professionalism required within the Profession Arms! 4Dr features and specs at car and Driver and options for the 2011 Expedition is one of 2,094 used Ford!
Savage Elementary School Calendar, Wwe Ruthless Aggression Era Roster, Cyberpunk United States, Mt Manager Apk Latest Version, Acquisition Definition, How Many Gundam Statues Are There, Opposite Of Innocent Person,