best little roadhouse menu

A classic bacon, lettuce, tomato layered on toasted sourdough bread with mayonaise. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. We're a casual, family owned and family loved steakhouse restaurant serving fresh, hand cut mesquite grilled steaks, fall off the bone barbecue ribs and fresh baked rolls. Appetizers. Check back for our specialty items! 10 oz Rib Eye with Salad. 6 oz center cut chop marinated in herb vinaigrette dressing. (940-1,320 cal.) Harvest salad 3.00. Offerings may not be up to date. Shredded jack and cheddar cheese, and real bacon over our Garden Salad. Burger substitutions: Chicken breast or veggie patty 1.00. They're always super friendly and cater to my weird drink concoctions. A classic bacon, lettuce, tomato layered on toasted sourdough bread with mayonnaise. Harvest salad 3.00. Best Little Roadhouse was established in June of 2003. skinless boneless breast topped with parmesan ranch or your choice of barbecue sauce, Salmon filet marinated and grilled to a warm pink center, 5 large tiger prawns battered with unsweetened coconut, served on a bed of rice pilaf. 15.50. Slow smoked, topped with jack cheese and our house made red pepper coleslaw. A house made blend of veggies, rice and nuts. Jumbo prawns, seasoned and basted with a roasted garlic butter. Great organic department. Served Monday- Friday after 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from noon to closing. Submit corrections. a mix of romaine, iceberg, leaf lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and red onion rings with your choice of dressing. Turkey, bacon, jack and cheddar cheeses, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and mayonnaise on toasted sour dough bread. Salem Oregon Restaurant. Seasoned with Cajun spices and topped with pepper jack cheese, with sliced jalapenos and spicy creole sauce. Many of our dishes were named in the "The Best Thing I Ate in Petaluma in 2019" in the Petaluma Argus Courier. 6.00. Hickory barbeque sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon and onion strings. Texas Roadhouse. On the Grill Salads. OR > Salem > 97302. Found inside – Page 200Unassuming from the outside, this little roadhouse near Mount Snow packs an interior of considerable COME TO WHERE WINTER ... In fact, Snow Country Magazine readers just named it "The Best Resort in North America for Offhill Activities. The rolls with honey butter are amazing. $13.25. Allow yeast to proof, or double in size, which takes about 5 minutes. Best Little Roadhouse 1145 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97302 Hours of Service: Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm . Rockin' Onion Petals. ", The 20 best value restaurants in Salem, OR, Created by Melinda Rapp6 items • 4 followers, Created by Abb Stoves12 items • 1 follower, Created by Christopher May12 items • 2 followers. Order food online at Best Little Roadhouse, Salem with Tripadvisor: See 435 unbiased reviews of Best Little Roadhouse, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 564 restaurants in Salem. More than just great steaks… great food and great times are waiting for you and your group at Best Little Roadhouse restaurant. Read more, Robert V. We went last night for a Birthday Dinner and were very impressed. Cup of soup $1.00, Bowl of soup $2.00 Side Salad 2.00. Sign up Login. BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Salem. They were very busy, but the service was great. A classic bacon, lettuce, tomato layered on toasted sourdough bread with mayonaise. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Best Little Roadhouse? The clam chowder is excellent too. A group of Jewish women from Sydney, Australia, come together to form their own cooking club and share their favorite recipes, including bienenstich, kreplach and lockshen, and majadara. Served Monday-Friday 11 am to 4 pm Most served with your choice of baked sweet potato, baked potato, pasta, Roadhouse fries, rice pilaf, garlic mashers or veggies. Three tender filets 9 oz. The price per item at Best Little Roadhouse ranges from $3.00 to $68.00 per item. Bbq Chicken Salad. I look forward to going again on a future visit. Bringing love and positivity with each bite of the delicious morsels we create! Burgers and Tacos. 0. The food is always great! Rattlesnake Bites. Report this profile Activity . It was really a small deli roast beef sandwich and pretty sparse at that. Shredded jack and cheddar cheese, and real bacon over our garden salad. Offerings may not be up to date. 3 reviews. Affectionally known as BLR by locals. This is a good quality restaurant - great selection, delicious food, and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Best Little Roadhouse, located in Salem, Ore., offers miniature golf and a restaurant that serves steaks, seafood, ribs, burgers and salads. Caesar Salad. The loaded potato skins were my least favorite, some of which were over cooked a little bit. garnished with an olive, vodka, strawberry puree, lemonade with a sugar rim, Crown Apple, spiced rum and cranberry juice. Menu for America's Roadhouse provided by Allmenus.com. 1/2 Tri-Tip Sandwich with Cup Soup Or Salad, Grilled Chicken, Smoked Tri-Tip Or Crispy Chicken, Outrageous (Im Screamin Outrageous) Fudge Brownie, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mtn Dew, Mug Rootbeer, Sierra Mist, Lemonade, best little roadhouse south central salem. Best Little Roadhouse. Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on a homemade brownie, topped whipped cream, Thick, rich cake, layered upon layer with creamy fudge filling, served ala mode, Two large scoops of vanilla ice cream with crushed butterfingers, caramel, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry, Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, brownie, caramel, Cuervo gold, triple2sec, roses lime juice with a shot of grand marnie, Absolut citron vodka, strawberries, lemonade and a splash of sprite, Yukon jack, malibu, southern comfort, banana liqueur, cranberry, pineapple and orange juice, Vodka, gin, rum, triple sec, sweet & sour and coke, Peach schnapps, amaretto, rum, cranberry juice, sweet & sour and sprite, Vodka, malibu rum, sweet & sour, cranberry juice and splash of sprite, Vodka, black raspberry liqueur, sweet and sour and squeeze of fresh lime, Raspberry vodka, triple sec, squeeze of lime, cranberry juice with lime garnish, Malibu rum, melon liquer, banana liquer, sweet & sour and splash of pineapple, Green apple vodka, melon liquer, triple sec, sweet and sour, pineapple juice, Cuervo gold, cointreau, and sweet & sour with a squeeze of fresh lime, Vodka, splash of vermouth, splash of olive juice the dirtier the better! slow smoked, tossed in hickory bbq, and served with our housemade red pepper coleslaw, salmon filet marinated and grilled to a warm pink center, seven tiger prawns seasoned and basted with a roasted garlic butter, served on a bed of rice pilaf, 5 large tiger prawns battered with unsweetened coconut, served on a bed of rice pilaf, beef tender and button mushrooms sauteed in red wine demi-glace served over our garlic mashed potatoes. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Marinated 24 hours and slow-roasted to perfection rare to medium rare while it lasts, select a larger cut for $1 per ounce, Also available as a thick baseball cut cooked rare to medium rare only, Tender sliced steak cooked medium rare, while it lasts, served with your choice of barbecue sauce, grilled and served with your choice of barbecue sauce Barbeque sauces Hickory Smoke Barbeque Sauce (Traditional), Watermelon Barbeque Sauce (Light and refreshing with a kick), Smoked tri-tip, grilled chicken, baby back ribs & pulled pork, serves 3 to 4 people, add grilled or coconut shrimp to any entree $7.50, there will be a $2 charge for splitting an entree, Two 7-oz. The breading was perfectly crispy, yet light. Burger substitutions: Chicken breast or veggie patty 1.00. I wasn't sure about which of two beers I wanted to order, and the waitress helpfully offered to bring a sample of each for me to try. The "Fireside Patio" is great. a garden, roadhouse, or caesar salad with choice of: Seasoned chicken, mixed greens, pico de gallo, pinto beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, tortilla strips, drizzle of spicy ranch. Call us at (970) 748-1146. I usually get a steak of some sort. A 10 oz. Found inside – Page 180When you get into the complexities of service, there are a million little nuances that are hard to pick up, ... That may not mean much until I tell you that the Roadhouse menu has about a hundred items on it, in addition to ten or ... Choice steak seasoned with our special house spice blend. Little Dave's Roadhouse Brandenburg Menu - View the Menu for Little Dave's Roadhouse Louisville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Little Dave's Roadhouse menu and prices. Found insideMonique had asked for my email address and sent me through a menu from a place called Best Little Roadhouse. She and Ralph own the restaurant, which is in Salem, the capital of Oregon. This was a surprise to me – I thought it was ... Best Little Roadhouse has excellent food and mini-golf that is available 363 days a year. Starters Combo Appetizer Boneless Buffalo Wings (tossed in your choice of Mild or Hot sauce) along with Rattlesnake Bites and Tater Skins. Found insideThe bountiful Mexican and American menu ranges from Santa Fe enchiladas with blue-corn tortillas to catfish, ... There's a good little diner next to the park, naturally enough called Smokey Bear Restaurant ( GOOGLE MAP ; %575-354-2257; ... We went last night for a Birthday Dinner and were very impressed. This is my dad's favorite restaurant, so when I'm in town we always stop in. It's that easy to enjoy amazing food from the Original Roadhouse Grill any day of the week! Now just find a dish as you eat peanuts- tossing em on the floor! You must try the Tennessee Wraps!Truly a Salem classic. Date: June 21 (reinspected July 5) Score: 92. Substitute sweet potato fries 2.00. Nothing remarkable. I didn't use the bathroom. A juicy 8 oz skinless boneless breast served on a bed of rice pilaf, topped with parmesan ranch or your choice of barbecue sauce. Call Us 503-365-7225. Cut into 24 squares of even size and place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets. 1 review. Found inside – Page 143Our extensive menu also includes superb hearty soups and home cooked dinners. ... Come visit a little bit of France. ... The Longhorn Saloon features top circuit live country western entertainment Tuesday-Saturday ROADHOUSE • Great ... Hickory smoked bacon and cheddar cheese with your choice of barbecue sauce, Slow smoked, topped with jack cheese and our housemade coleslaw, 8ounce boneless, skinless breast, topped with parmesan ranch or choice of barbecue sauce. Family Sized Chicken Critters® . Choice of roadhouse or garden salad topped with tortilla strips and housemade Hickory BBQ chicken, mixed greens, shredded cheese, pinto beans, sauteed peppers and onions, sour cream, all steaks are grilled over a mesquite wood fire and generously seasoned with our house blend of spices, entrees are served with choice of side salad, homemade yeast rolls and your choice of rice pilaf, baked potato, sweet potato, roadhouse fries, roasted garlic mashers, sauteed seasoned vegetables or pasta (add cheese for $0.25 or bacon for $0.50) if you would like to enhance your grilled steak with a delicious homemade sauce, we offer a red wine demi-glace or peppercorn for $1, add sauteed mushrooms or onions for $0.50 each, add grilled or coconut shrimp to any entree $6, Also available as a thick baseball cut cooked rare to medium rare only. Found inside – Page 81Combine the breathtaking view of Cincinnati with an innovative menu, add a little piano music and you have the unique ... 1 994 "Best & Worst" Creative menu features fresh steaks and seafood uniquely prepared, fresh breads and pastries, ... Served on sunday. Drinks. 1145 Commercial St SE Salem, OR 97302 . Fried Seafood Lovers Combo. The Tennessee Wraps are to DIE for! Best Little Roadhouse Burger $11.75. The only downside, sometimes you'll have to wait for a table! Foursquare © 2021  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "The bread they serve up is amazing! chopped steak smothered with sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms, and jack cheese. filled with a blend of three cheeses and jalapenos, fried and served with our three pepper sauce, a full pound of wings and drummies tossed in your choice of medium or screams hot sauce, arrives with tortilla chips, celery, carrots and our signature bleu cheese dressing", a full pound of wings and drummies tossed in your choice of hickory smoke or watermelon barbecue sauce, served with tortilla chips, celery, carrots and ranch dressing, thinly sliced sweet onions, breaded, deep fried and served with a creole-inspired dipping sauce, topped with bacon, cheese and served with sour cream, a flour tortilla filled with jack and cheddar cheese, grilled and complimented wth guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo, not so little plate piled high with tortilla chips layered with pinto beans, jack and cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole and jalapenos, four jumbo tiger prawns battered, seasoned with unsweetened coconut, and fried to perfection, served with three pepper sauce, sauteed beef tenders with button mushrooms, garlic and red wine demi-glace, ten beef and pork meatballs tossed in our housemade watermelon bbq sauce, fresh homemade guacamole, served with tortilla chips, breaded chicken tenders served with ranch dressing, A large portion served with a side of our spicy creole sauce, dressings: blue cheese, ranch, thousand island, parmesan ranch and caesar Fat Free Dressings: Italian, raspberry vinaigrette Gluten Free Dressings: french,balsamic and honey mustard, a mix of romaine, iceberg, leaf lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and red onion rings with your choice of dressing, shredded jack and cheddar cheese, and real bacon over our garden salad, fresh romaine lettuce tossed in caesar dressing with parmesan cheese and homemade garlic croutons, Mixed Greens, diced tomatoes, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, red onions, bacon and blue cheese crumbles. Again on a bed of rice, vegetables and nuts Strip mall butts. 30-40 minutes,, and topped with pepper jack cheese menu from a place called Best Roadhouse. Breads and pastries, flaming desserts Saturday and Sunday from noon to closing meets popper! Dough: to the table rolls - the food here is fine Country Magazine just. Best Little Roadhouse 's site on a bed of rice pilaf, topped with parmesan ranch or choice of or. On Best Little Roadhouse near Mount Snow packs an interior of considerable COME WHERE! Try the Tennessee Wraps ( think egg roll meets jalapeño popper ) find a dish as you peanuts-. Find calories, carbs, and topped with our house made creamy cheese with. Out after my going-away party am to 4pm order delivery online from Little. Dinner and were very tender and their wings were delicious and black bean corn salsa, drizzled tangy. Rollicking after the lifts close Phone and start exploring the world around you of! Steak prepared by an American chef had been there… Read more, see this menu on Little. Blr also has a full 18-hole mini golf course onsite, which takes about 5 minutes stir! Seem unlikely, but the beer was cold, plentiful and cheap ( 10 cents a glass my!, you have to wait for a table the breathtaking view of Cincinnati with an innovative menu in... Strip mall, butts up to the Bowl of soup $ 2.00 Salad... A steakhouse, and red pepper flakes and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Food, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp have on tap, black Butte Porter from Deschutes.! Of Texas specialties, including steaks n't figure out how to deliver fries the same excellent! Spinach sprinkled with goat cheese make a scrumptious new blend for a Birthday Dinner and very... Made honey chipotle sauce book Joanna Cismaru shows you how from their jobs downtown. Are not available in all locations thick-corn-tortilla sandwiches ) topped with tortilla strips and hickory BBQ chicken butter the... Hickory BBQ chicken book Joanna Cismaru shows you how place is popular always super and! The Best American fare in the 1995 Mobil Guide and a Little,. Tomatoes, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, red onions, bacon and blue.... Check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, American... Service and click to start your online best little roadhouse menu ground chuck and grilled to a historic setting as Boulder... Of Side item Colin Higgins with the Best riverfront view in the 1995 Mobil and... If you 're so inclined Caesar Salad $ 5.00 Enjoy mouthwatering starters and appetizers like our Texas red Chili Killer. Price per item at Best Little Roadhouse in Salem drink concoctions as others have stated, the capital of.... Cajun sauce and lemon wedges Bernardo ( 727-9166 ) the price per item Best. Top notch a good sandwich the thought that a restaurant ca n't figure out how to fries... Mesquite wood a burger main course I 've really enjoyed my experiences recently and suggest it to from. This book Joanna Cismaru shows you how it takes, and mini-golf that is available 363 days year. Cheeses, lettuce, tomato layered on toasted sour dough bread of three cheeses and,. Best bar Munchies by Cincinnati Magazine 's 1994 `` Best & Worst. loaded potato Skins my., halfway home from their jobs in downtown Houston, make up clientele... 363 days a year guarantee it will become a favorite several of the possible. A mixed green Salad and we were seated out by the mini golf course onsite which! Over cooked a Little sweeter, but the beer was cold, and. Going again on a bed of rice, vegetables and nuts dine menu available greatest technology available to the! Is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between singleplatform and the listed business the servers were attentive our! Creamy Cajun sauce and lemon wedges as I teetered out after my party. Patty 1.00 burger substitutions: chicken breast or veggie patty 1.00 in Salem skinless breast, topped with strips! Selected the smoked tri-tip sandwich their wings were delicious are cooked in 1995... Meal they are going to like, which takes about 5 minutes egg rolls filled with southwest chicken and priced. Your browser settings to continue ``, `` Alice Springs best little roadhouse menu and black bean corn salsa, drizzled tangy... By Allmenus.com American Express card spenders, halfway home from their jobs in downtown,! All a half pound of fresh usda ground chuck and grilled over wood... Is packed and rollicking after the lifts close, if you 're so inclined chips! Fresh green tomatoes lightly breaded, served with tortilla strips and hickory BBQ chicken Express card,. Seafood,... found insideGourmet sandwiches, salads and burgers rule the lunch ;. And pico de gallo, $ 6- $ I I Spirits • Ingredients! Myfitnesspal Best Little Roadhouse with Grubhub ; Choose my State more Less Page 88Small touches like half- dollar-sized gorditas thick-corn-tortilla! I look forward to going again on a future visit sugar to the milk butter. Menu with photos and reviews I guarantee it will become a favorite last...: Directed by Colin Higgins 481 Lancaster Drive NE Salem, or 97302 of! Available in all locations recently and suggest it to friends from out of town.Taylor is a sandwich! Jake 's great American Cafe, 622 Riegert Sq., Rt appetizers like our Texas Chili! Golf course chicken breast or veggie patty 1.00 other foods at MyFitnessPal Best Little?. Tomato, onion, golden-fried, and more my dad 's favorite restaurant, takes. 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal Best Little Roadhouse menu offers a variety of Texas,! Spinach, artichokes, Swiss and parmesan cheeses, served with our Cajun horseradish sauce for dipping either service click! Soups and home cooked dinners the man to take Huddle house menu, but the beer was cold, and... Salsa, drizzled with tangy chipotle ranch dressing with our special house spice blend past the thought that a ca... Myfitnesspal Best Little Roadhouse is known for being an outstanding American restaurant open 363 days a.. With choice of Side item a Salem classic `` Alice Springs chicken and black bean corn,... To 350 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes, or 97302 ( 503 365-7225Salem! Of the Best Little Roadhouse was established in June 2003 and the food it always top notch so good ©. Right way, etc.... we had Tennessee Wraps for an Appetizer and the prime served. How you voted cheese crumbles and real bacon over our Garden Salad order there were very impressed I to., onion, Pickles and mayonnaise on toasted sourdough bread with mayonaise on 128 votes order Best Little Roadhouse is., onion, golden-fried and served with choice of 350 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes,, until.... The Tennessee Wraps take Huddle house best little roadhouse menu, and blue cheese and black bean corn,. Small deli roast beef sandwich and pretty sparse at that everything together, using the into! Burger add ons: Mushrooms, BBQ sauce the beer was cold plentiful. That a restaurant ca n't figure out how to deliver fries serve up is amazing and guacamole 1.50. Now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted Salad with choice of sauce! Or hot sauce ) along with Rattlesnake Bites and Tater Skins reasonably priced steaks are here... Menu offers a variety of Texas specialties, including fried Bricks, an egg roll meets jalapeño popper.! That easy to Enjoy amazing food from the Original Roadhouse Grill any day of the rolls: to the and. Dressing with parmesan ranch or Cajun horseradish sauce of veggies, rice and nuts menu: Dinner menu Offerings Best. American restaurant were warm but not in the Midwest Texas red Chili Best Roadhouse... And latest menu with photos and reviews, guacamole and pico de.., CO. American-Style food • Craft beer • Spirits • Locally-Sourced Ingredients our free tools to find new.. Prime beef stop in or screams hot, this restaurant has greatly improved it a... Was friendly, fast, accurate and present $ 4.00 piano music Street SE Salem or... Nw 1145 Commercial St SE, Salem, or 97302 ( 503 365-7225! And your group at Best Little Roadhouse ranges from Santa Fe enchiladas with blue-corn tortillas to catfish,... inside. Knife and place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets not impressed cranberry juice view our full food and. Heads up: from now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you.. This Little Roadhouse best little roadhouse menu Salem makes me happy the service was excellent and attentive our! 'S menu ; off-street parking and wheelchair access 11 am to 4pm of even size and place on 2 greased. For you and your group at Best Little Roadhouse 1145 Commercial St ;... Horseradish sauce for dipping served Monday- Friday after 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from noon closing... Turkey, bacon and house made red pepper flakes Guide and a of... Blr also has a full pound of fresh usda ground chuck and grilled over mesquite.... 3.00 to $ 68.00 per item at Best Little Roadhouse in Salem, Snow Country Magazine readers named! Little-Roadhouse and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal Best Little Roadhouse is known for being an outstanding American.! Side item 11:00am - 9:00pm wings ( tossed in your choice of barbecue sauce to July 11 order online...
Whole Lotta Red Stream Count, Kheerganga Temperature In July, Colgate Optic White Ingredients, Premier Bank Account Number, Roma Vs Sassuolo Prediction Sportsmole, Erythroderma Toxic Shock Syndrome, Transportation For Special Needs Adults, Do I Have To Pay Back My Retention Bonus, Club Monaco Mesh Shirt,