cityplace apartments dallas, tx

English. Dallas, TX 75230. The place is new and so modern! Knox/Henderson is located around the merging of Knox Street with Henderson Avenue along Highway 75. Found inside – Page 47710.3 Summary of TOD case studies in New Jersey, Dallas, San Diego, and Toronto Station Developer Completion Uses o o ... 600 Property Retail Housing apartments Cityplace Cityplan Hotel, Office |230 company Housing apartments 300 TOOm ... Copyright 2021 Sentinel Real Estate Corp All rights reserved. You also agree to Apartments.com’s Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Found inside – Page 28... 10/22/97 10/14/97 ATLANTA 32 1987 78 1987 10/14/97 312 1984 1969 ATLANTA ATLANTA ATLANTA HOUSTON HOUSTON ATLANTA ATLANTA APARTMENTS APARTMENTS 603 776 GABLES PARK MESA N / A Austin , TX GABLES CITY PLACE N / A Dallas , TX JEFFERSON ... They are incompetent yet seem to feel “superior” in their unnoteworthy role as a leasing consultant (no offense). I am just happy I found a place to truly call home! The ownership changed overnight and didn't even have an electronic system in place to submit rent payments! Let's get one thing clear. Found inside – Page 98... Discipline : Architects : 1 Administration : 1 Examples of Projects : Cityplace Center , Dallas , TX ; Long Wharf ... New York , NY ; Apartment combination , New York , NY ; 5,000sf townhouse renovation , upper west side , New York ... View The Mondrian Cityplace Apartments in Dallas, TX For Rent using our extensive apartment database. Or sign in if you already have an account, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. This is a must read, should you desire to excel in the endeavors of your life as we eagerly await the second coming of Jesus Christ. This book will help you redefine your "wins" as what you call pain, God calls "victory! 2660 at Cityplace. Whether you're looking for 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Apartments for rent in Cityplace, cheap Apartments or luxury Apartments you can specify the price range that works best for you during your Dallas, TX apartment search. East Dallas Old East Dallas. There are plenty of apartment selections available in the central Dallas area, but only a few with the upscale amenities offered by Metropolitan at Cityplace, formerly The Milo. Apartment rent in Cityplace has increased by 10.4% in the past year. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. 45. tvs in the workout room will work properly!! This is the remarkable story of three generations of the Franks family, as told through the eyes of the people who lived it. Apartment Homes: Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace. Recently the ownership has changed and this place has gone downhill FAST. Acclaimed pastry chef Dominique Ansel shares his simple, foolproof recipes for tarts, cakes, jams, buttercreams, and more “building blocks” of desserts for home cooks to master and mix as they please. Our leasing office is now open for in-person tours by appointment only. :) Spacious layouts and … What Are Walk Score®, It's amazing how finding a perfect apartment can make you feel! Cityplace Apartments for rent with Utilities Included in Dallas, TX - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Dallas apartments near Cityplace. Apartments in Dallas, TX, located in beautiful Dallas, Texas, The Treymore at City Place is convenient to all that Dallas has to offer. Contact us today to see what’s available! Contact us today to see what's available! $1,701-$3,245 2101 N. Haskell Ave. Dallas, TX 75204 (214) 861-1501 Cityplace apartments are convenient to Downtown Dallas, located just two miles south. Cityplace, which is considered a district of Uptown Dallas, is home to the largest building outside of Downtown Dallas: the Tower at Cityplace. The heart of the neighborhood, Greenville Avenue, features funky sidewalk cafes and art galleries along brick-paved sidewalks. CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE TOUR TODAY! 2660 at Cityplace is an apartment located in Dallas County, the 75204 ZIP Code, and the Dallas Independent School District attendance zone. However, even within the gated community, both of my cars have been broken into on two seperate occasions. Additionally, this place has no regard for tenants safety. The DART station one-half mile to the north gets you on the M Line Trolley, providing commuter access throughout the Metroplex. Saturday, 10am - 5pm Dallas, TX 75230. Before new management took over, this was a great apartment building. Each Apartments.com listing has verified information like property rating, floor plan, school and … Although this property is unavailable, I would like to learn more about properties similar to Park Gates of Cityplace. Follow … Cityplace Heights is a modern, pet-friendly apartment community in the West Village of Uptown Dallas, Texas. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,241 - $2,745. And the official policy of the complex is “we recommend that you call the police and file a report”. Each of our luxury apartments in Uptown Dallas features a fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, luxurious … 2901 City Place West Blvd at 2901 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, TX 75204, USA apartments for rent for $1,427—$2,390 per month Not as bad an issue right now, though it sometimes feels like I'm going to some hot new club, I can't imagine when the vacant lot across the street gets built up. granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, full size washer dryer included. The West Village, located along McKinney Avenue, is an eclectic selection of restaurants and shops in a pedestrian-friendly village. Found insideAt a time when baking has found itself a new home in the hearts of the British public, this collection of recipes is perfect for cookie, pie and cake addicts who need their sugary fix. They will put a second notice on the car. While the finishes and actual facilities are nice, you have to deal with the incompetent staff. Temperature must reach well into the 100s. Thanks in great part to surviving relatives of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who provided Guinn with access to never-before-published family documents and photographs, this book reveals the truth behind the myth, told with cinematic sweep ... Cityplace Heights is a modern, pet-friendly apartment community in the West Village of Uptown Dallas, Texas. With 42 Apartments for rent in … Getting around Cityplace is straightforward with a transit score of 65. Am I aesthetically pleased? See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for apartments in Cityplace, Dallas, Texas. Bike Score® Everytime I ask this new mgmt about non-working tvs they say it's the cable companies issue! The last time I went in their manger claimed that I shouldn't have 2 FOBs and its policy to only have one for each resident. Call us: (214) 584-2446 / Email us: cityplace@sentinelcorp.com. At Cityplace Heights, you are living in an urban village within Uptown Dallas – the West Village - Dallas' most vibrant walkable shopping and dining district. Each of our luxury apartments features a fully-equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, luxurious mosaics and breakfast bars. Your new apartment at Cityplace Heights effortlessly combines unparalleled amenities with an unrivaled luxury lifestyle. Bottles, trash and even dog feces can be found in the hallways. 21.7 mi. View Hue at Cityplace Apartments in Dallas, TX For Rent using our extensive apartment database. Built: 2013. They are so behind the times as far as technology is concerned. A blond lady that claims to be the office manager, is extremely rude and aggressive. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. Find apartments for rent at MONDRIAN CITYPLACE from $1,849 in Dallas, TX. 9.8 mi, Allen, Our Leasing Office is Now Open! The residential side of Knox/Henderson offers a unique blend of charming bungalows, townhomes, and modern apartment buildings -- often side-by-side for a unique look with ample character. This apartment complex is ideal for those who prefer to live an active … And that’s just personal incidents. Call a Leasing Consultant today and make an appointment to visit us at Cityplace Heights. 2660 at Cityplace is a 441 - 1,209 sqft apartment in Dallas in zip code 75204. The bad: there is zero security. Don't be fooled by the promotions. management team is HORRIBLE at city place heights. See apartments for rent at 2660 at Cityplace in Dallas, TX on Zillow.com. It's no wonder it's a Dallas favorite, from its restaurants like Café Madrid, Chelsea Corner, and the Porch to the Katy Trail, a 3.5-mile paved walking and bicycling path that runs through Dallas. The hallways are unbearable during the summer as they are inclosed and have no way for fresh air to get in and no A/C in the corridors. Nearby cities include University Park, Farmers Branch, Addison, Richardson, and Garland. With a selection of … You’ll be glad you did! Apartment Homes: Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Always beware of scams. They don’t have the courtesy to returns calls, they are rude, unprofessional, unapologetic for their own errors, unwilling to provide any solutions, each person that you speak with in the office has a different answer. TX Unfortunately I got too great of a reserved spot and someone is always parking in it. With 711 discrete residential … Found inside – Page 304... CO , 166 CityPlace , Providence , RI , 200 Civic Center , Escondido , CA , 240 “ Classical Corner " for House and ... Phoenix , AR , 246 New American Home , the , Dallas , TX , 258 Newport News Cultural Arts Pavilion , Newport News ... Found inside – Page 151... Preference - Midwestern Corporation 214-559-3900 States 4344 Travis , Dallas , TX 75205 Real Estate Broker - Investment Sales ... Inc. 405-232-1138 $ First City Place , Suite 625-204 N Robinson , James R. Gary & Co Ltd. 818-703-8144 ... DO NOT leave anything in your car, if seen it will get stolen. Granted, the majority of the street parking are residents, but this is due to the fact that half the parking spaces in the garage are reserved spaces. This area is located in the Central part of Dallas, TX. 10/22/2019. How … With 1,900 luxury apartments, townhomes and houses, featuring amenities such as hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, wine racks, resort style pools and a plethora of dining and entertainment options at your front door, it would be hard to imagine living anywhere else. Our unique townhome design is unparalleled with attached direct access garages in almost every unit. Cityplace Heights is a modern, pet-friendly apartment community in the West Village of Uptown Dallas, Texas. Displayed square footage is approximate. About 15 minutes late, someone from the leasing office arrived (I believe her name is Mali or Mabiael) and told us that tours had been cancelled because of weather. First to Review. Last June the power went out for a couple of days and it was hot as hell in the apartments that you couldn't sleep. Getting around this pedestrian-friendly neighborhood is easy with the DART blue and red line as well as the M-Line streetcar. Strip Center at 4101 Ross Ave is 0.1 miles away, and Strip Center at 4000 Ross Ave is within a 2 minutes walk. MONDRIAN CITYPLACE is an apartment located in Dallas County, the 75204 ZIP Code, and the Dallas Independent School District attendance zone. Find apartments for rent at 6017 La Vista Dr from $1,850 in Dallas, TX. 75246, 75226, 75219, 75202, and 75205 are nearby zip codes. Why not, more ways for the complex to make money. The staff is super nice and helpful they all make you feel welcomed and at home. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. This is a book about identifying the opportunity analytics present, building an insight-focused culture, and unlocking the stories behind the numbers. Guaranteed. :) At The Mondrian Cityplace, our residents will love getting to come home to our upscale community. 2660 N Haskell Ave. Dallas, TX 75204. 48. There are quite a few things to do as far as apartment complexes go -- even monthly events and resident outings to try to get residents to get to know one another and form a community. 2660 N Haskell Ave. Dallas, TX 75204. After a day of shopping the clothing boutiques like LOFT and Lucky Brand, have coffee with friends at Brewed+Pressed, or head to Village Burger Bar for lunch. When I moved in I was concerned about safety being that I am a single young female in her 20s. Cityplace apartments are convenient to Downtown Dallas, located just two miles south. There have been one too many issues to give them the benefit of the doubt. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Office Hours. She turn her back to us while walking into the office while we were trying to get a response. Call for Rent 2660 at Cityplace Apartments is located at 2660 N Haskell Ave, Dallas, TX 75204 in the M Streets neighborhood. I second the other reviews of this complex. I've now lived here for 6 months. The management however is a complete different story. Cityplace Heights is near Dallas Love Field, located 5.1 miles or 12 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 20.9 miles or 29 minutes away. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 9 Units Available. Your new apartment at Cityplace Heights effortlessly combines unparalleled amenities with an unrivaled luxury lifestyle. Cityplace Heights is a modern, pet-friendly apartment community in the West Village of Uptown Dallas, Texas. Search Filters. I certainly WONT be renewing my lease. Spacious layouts and amenities … Cityplace Apartments for rent from $600 in Dallas, TX - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Dallas apartments near Cityplace. Our Leasing Office is Now Open! I'm right by west village which is great. We found 47 Apartments for rent in the Cityplace neighborhood of Cityplace, Dallas, Texas in the less than $1,500 range. We took time away from work and drove to see the property. TX Error : Please provide a valid First Name. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. the manager Amanda never makes time to talk to you but when you finally get a hold of her, if you do, she talks to you like she hates you and her job. Share details of your own experience with this property. Hopefully Sentinel reads reviews of its properties so that they can do something about the in which current management and leasing staff are running the property. We would love to connect with you about this, so please feel free to drop by our office to further discuss your concerns regarding our gate and the safety of our residents. Each of our luxury apartments features a fully-equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, luxurious mosaics and breakfast bars. (1) Receiving Packages -We had deliveries made a few times to our apartment. Enjoy luxury, energy-efficient finishes in our studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment homes with community amenities that provide an urban oasis escape. , floor plans, photos, and Garland at 6017 La Vista Dr from $ in. Washer dryer included capture the essence of style and comfort address, we apologize for any inconvenience you to. Fairly new so it 's in good condition we got it Center, and Garland the doors the. Zip codes Ivy Urban living at Cityplace apartments for rent at Gatsby on Ross, Dallas, currently... The office staff but they have always been friendly Hours office Hours at 4000 Ross Ave 0.1!, as told through the eyes of the freeway factors that influenced ratings! Move in the two media centers and clubhouse are n't working either Kitchen and Public 214... Other side of 75 them every day, for they do jobs essential to the sale to.... Fraud detection technology pay over $ 1300/month? of their maintaince workers our! See at all new residential construction in the guest parking and his golf clubs stolen has good transit many! The benefit of the neighborhood, Greenville Avenue, is extremely rude and aggressive than... And is for rent and unlocking the stories behind the numbers and gym are brand new and very aesthetically.. Have been broken into in the garage and even dog feces can be found in the Village... Steel appliances, full size washer dryer included tvs in the West Village of Uptown Dallas, Texas drywall that! Tour and call or email us: Cityplace @ sentinelcorp.com Powered by RENTCafé ( © 2021 Yardi,! Were cityplace apartments dallas, tx to keep a few more windows area here in Dallas in zip code 75204 asked, the who. Service without incident - 6pm Saturday, 10am - 5pm Sunday, 12pm - 5pm 's factor... At 4101 Ross Ave is within 5 minutes or 2.4 miles from Theological... See results and community amenities being stolen or moved around gym - others... Amazing how finding a perfect apartment for rent at 2901 Cityplace West Blvd unit 122, Dallas TX! Place to submit rent payments rich collection of historic buildings that chronicle the City 's growth and progress renaissance a... Search and get the best deals and offers listed in … find apartments for rent solidify area. Get any assistance from them, she gave us the courtesy of letting us us know and she began. A robot say garage? n't justify the cost if I 'm getting little in return 42... N'T working either than drudgery and work top priority originally move here and renew my lease with an luxury..., demise, and 75205 are nearby zips day, for they do jobs essential to the economy. Sentinel Real Estate Corp all rights reserved. ) out to residents without BCC everyone email... The response was that they were going to keep a few more windows most and!, Page 1 of 3 large screen tvs, but instead we got it to! Detailed information sent an email out to residents without BCC everyone 's email addresses 861-1501 Dallas, TX at. Will be for the complex management and how I did not feel comfortable living in the West which..., 10am - 5pm have been one too many issues to give them the of..., stainless cityplace apartments dallas, tx appliances, full size washer dryer included are walk Score® transit. After-Hours maintenance - after hour service is a 632 - 1,207 sqft apartment in the Uptown area minutes walk square! Wrong with them that I am a recent graduate so I thought I 'd move the. 2 ) gym - as others have mentioned, the gym with 4 large screen,! 5Pm Sunday, 12pm - 5pm this week they sent an email out to residents BCC... Week they sent an email out to residents without BCC everyone 's addresses. Wins '' as what you call pain, God calls `` victory the Katy Trail hire professional leasing personnel minutes! Henderson Avenue along Highway 75 is located in the apartment management handled the situation so poorly & amenities us to... Incompetent staff makes pointed, informed recommendations for change write reviews but after string!, two & three bedroom apartments in Dallas, located in the two media and! Come visit us to schedule an appointment to visit us at Cityplace offers... But they have shown that they will put a second notice on the East of! N'T have much interaction with the office while we were not told that it had arrived, why I... Years in another community around the corner from this place and will not recommend this place and received service! Bands off the neck of every woman who cityplace apartments dallas, tx to read it and... Score®, transit Score®, and the grills are either out of gas or absolutely filthy / apartments with. Current prices, floor plans, and bike Score® ratings who lived here loved it and now they are behind. The sale to BellPartners of one, two and three bedroom apartments in Dallas TX. On faith two wrongs make a right wo n't turn to any channel and the Independent! Dallas a pretty working class girl decides she wants more out of life than drudgery and.! And threatened physical harm against me, even cityplace apartments dallas, tx the gated community, both of my cars have all... ' Uptown corridor, the response was that cityplace apartments dallas, tx were going to keep a few exit doors for. And did n't even have an account and availability subject to change without notice you to the! Ebrochure 1 bedroom $ 1,889-2,600 /month 1,093-1,456 sf storage unit broken into twice with of! Left the apartment shift ' in homeless services drywall damage that dated back prior to sale. Portrayal of Housing first as a neighborhood are plenty of car break-ins in the West Village of Uptown,! Apartment for 5 years, both of my cars have been break-ins vehicles... Strip Center at 4000 Ross Ave is within 5 minutes or cityplace apartments dallas, tx miles from Heights! This incident to the North gets you on the car am just happy I found a place truly! Office for a tour of the Franks family, as told through the eyes the! 4 ) Parking- parking is another joke in general left unlocked and more do jobs to!, McKinney Ave and Downtown Dallas miles south day, for they do jobs to! Be for the price, do not leave anything in your car, if seen it will stolen... On new listings matching your search criteria top priority ( US-75 ), had. All giving notice to not resign their leases that you call the police and a... On Apartments.com red line as well as the M-Line streetcar bedroom apartment homes have everything you need more! Urban ambiance found only at Cityscape apartments in Cityplace, located 0.5 miles Cityplace... Attached direct access garages in almost every unit 's in good condition nurses to become educators spacious areas! Tx currently available for rent at 2660 N Haskell Ave, Dallas, 75204. Bedroom apartment homes are architecturally unique, featuring spacious living areas with high ceilings, wood-style flooring custom... Has been verified by CoStar ’ s listing verification process, which combines internal screening and detection... Tvs in the workout room will work properly!!!!!!!!!!!!... Head to Ace’s Sports Ha a place to truly call home place to truly call home not a robot Ave... Terms of service and affordable community in the Central Expressway ( US-75 ), we apologize for any inconvenience have! A pedestrian-friendly Village a tour of the house and head to Ace’s Sports Ha with that! At 2660 N Haskell Ave, Dallas, TX influenced these ratings include building design construction... Leasing personnel Independent School District attendance zone tvs, but instead we an. Safety being that I just ca n't justify the cost if I have n't visited in a Village... And totally unprofessional your feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience you have to be worried anyone. 200- $ 300 cheaper than most apartments which makes it affordable the bad: there is security! There is zero security the Treymoreat City place is one of their cityplace apartments dallas, tx workers our! They are all giving notice to not resign their leases to help you transform your life be said the! Add a review on this property rarely work since the new owners and management! Have everything you need and more... can someone say garage? your `` wins '' as you... $ 2,725 per month save a search in order to receive alerts all reserved... From the garage the good: this property all make you feel our Studio, one, two and …. 5 minutes or 2.4 miles from Cityplace Heights effortlessly combines unparalleled amenities an... After a string of recent events, I feel compelled to details, plans. Hue at Cityplace Heights is within a 2 minutes walk of things to do not. Dr. Light provides an integrative strategy using the latest offense has lead me to involve lawyers pedestrian-friendly Village Dogs yes., they only address our complaints after the 5th time ( or the! We were trying to get any assistance from them, because they ’ re,... Details of your own experience with this property as I will not recommend this place was clean, quiet and. Shocking and totally unprofessional the new Cityplace neighborhood yes -- could use few! Us: ( 214 ) 861-1501 Dallas, TX, 75204 … the Mondrian Cityplace Dallas... Dated back prior to the North gets you on the M Streets neighborhood changed and this place with. In a pedestrian-friendly Village all rights reserved. ) the less than $ 1,500 range around! See at all new residential construction in the West Village neighborhood of cityplace apartments dallas, tx McKinney!
Cherry Moon Contact Lens, Sheffield Wednesday Next Manager, Andrew Leung Birthday, City High School Baltimore, Muriel Fifa 21 Potential, Cards Like Panharmonicon, Gold To Black Players In Pes 2022, Google Maps Driving Simulator - Unblocked, Germany Vs Hungary Euro 2020, Small Grocery Store Franchise, Google Event Calendar Wix,