selectspecs trustpilot

Excellent quality, delivered safely and on time Delighted with this and my previous order. Quick delivery, very high quality glasses, I would recommend this site! 164 talking about this. Three collections of quality frames mean there’s something for you, whatever your budget or the occasion. Très bon rapport qualité / coût. 1-11, Alvin St Gloucester, GL1 3EJ, United Kingdom (0808) 164 0580 [email protected] Good. Service 6. I ended up goig for Selectspecs - used them once before and, once again they were spot on. Glasses Reglaze UK. I love my new glasses and it was quick…new sunglasses. Finden Sie, dass die Sternebewertung von SelectSpecs.com passt? Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. 20%. 54176 reviews from 3 other sources. We really pride ourselves on having outstanding customer service and are here to help you. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. Value 6. Flexon Glasses. Excellent value for money, fast delivery, great choices! SelectSpecs’ 10% discount for all competition entries struck a chord with many and resulted in a whopping £15,000 revenue Testimonials – Showcasing reviews and testimonials taken from surveys and review sites, such as Trustpilot or Yelp , can increase trust and transparency Excellent. Was sick of paying out for designer glasses, when these are just as fashionable! There’s a great choice of styles and prices and I will continue to use select specs. Any queries are replied to in an appropriate time. Our professional spectacle glazing service based in UK is up to 70% cheaper than high street opticians. I … Victoria has been more than helpful starting with raising a query about my prescription, which identified that there had been an error by my optician and went on to amend the order etc I would definitely recommend SelectSpecs and will use again when I need further glasses. Positive. Great representation of glasses on site- photos are crisp, models are helpful, illustrations are excellent. Good service quality and fabulous styles and best of all the prices. With a wide range of prescription glasses and spectacles to choose from. FREE Basic Lenses & Coatings. Excellent value for money, fast delivery, great choices! *45.000 ausgezeichnete Bewertungen auf der unabhängigen Plattform TrustPilot. the product is good, however, 2 pair were ordered and payed on the 10 April, the first pair of glasses was delivered on the 22 April just short of 2 … All of our lenses are handmade to British standards in our own laboratory. With over 15 years experience in the … Hi selectspecs Hi selectspecs, got my glasses on time and was very happy, the glasses are perfect, , very good value to, will recommend to anybody, 3 of my family … la compra se efectua muy facil,el servicio esta muy bien,la atencion del cliente esta bien la recomiendo,para que pagar mas por un servicio que esta bien. Reset filters. I ordered a pair of sunglasses after seeing a tv advert saying frames are £6, £35 later for tint, prescription all the extras etc I ordered the glasses. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. See the Economical Glasses guide for tips on cutting costs or receive our Free Weekly Email for the latest gives, when available. I love my new glasses and it was quick and easy to order. They had been recommended by a friend. Reasonably happy with my specs, the prescription is perfect, but I think the quality of the frame is a little below Parr. Best Price Guaranteed with over 3000 frames online. A great selection of frames available at great prices!My prescription was exact and the service was quick and efficient! Everything was fine. Glasses Direct*. 170 kalba apie tai. Katso, mitä 54 019 asiakasta on kirjoittanut tähän mennessä, ja jaa oma kokemuksesi. 939. Definitely legitimate! A great selection of frames available at great prices!My prescription was exact and the service was quick and efficient! Worldwide shipping available, with free delivery available on orders over $69.58 (exclusions apply) Trusted Online with over 50,000 reviews.*. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. Trustpilot ranks 80th … 1-11, Alvin St Gloucester, GL1 3EJ, United Kingdom (0808) 164 0580 [email protected] The fit is excellent and the prices are too, Very good quick service. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. 186 personas están hablando de esto. Very good Selectspecs! Onko yrityksen SelectSpecs.com tähden luokitus paikallaan? SelectSpecs have been brilliant throughout the whole ordering process and both pairs of glasses are excellent and very good value. ESSENTIAL. 45,999 reviews matching your search. Reset filters. Buying glasses from selectspecs is the worse decision I have made in a long time. the glasses arrived with something wrong with the left lens, I have gotten in touch with them and the red tape/ rigmarole that I have to go through to get it replaced is unbelievable. New pair arrived and are fine but the time frame from ordering to an actual useable pair of glasses arriving was massive. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. 4.30 /5. I love my new glasses and it was quick…new sunglasses. Basic lenses included + free returns. SelectSpecs have been brilliant throughout the whole ordering process and both pairs of glasses are excellent and very good value. Bei Fragen können Sie unseren Kundenservice unter NA erreichen und Ihre Bestellung auch gern telefonisch tätigen. 2 for 1 frames. 53672 reviews on Trustpilot. EyeBuyDirect. This is to warn you that Selectspecs.com cheat their "customers" and dont dispatch goods and generally scam people. Excellent. Very … Best Price Guaranteed with over 3000 frames online. Katso, mitä 54 019 asiakasta on kirjoittanut tähän mennessä, ja jaa oma kokemuksesi. 购买 SelectSpecs 7706 眼镜,到海淘眼镜网站SelectSpecs。SelectSpecs网上眼镜商城从2005年在线销售,总部位于英国肯特郡。全球配送,免费镜片和膜层,超过200种设计师品牌的授权,承诺顾客100%满意——14天内退货 … SelectSpecs.com reported this review for breach of Trustpilot guidelines. Check out what 46,194 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Provided by Alexa ranking, selectspecs.com has ranked N/A in N/A and 5,111,255 on the world.selectspecs.com reaches roughly 605 users per day and delivers about 18,145 users each month. Forget perfection - Decorating with Style gives you the confidence to take risks with interior design, embrace what you love, and fill your home with infectiously fabulous stuff: comforting, inviting and imbued with personality. Women's Glasses. Good service quality and fabulous styles and best of all the prices. Excellent. Dispite getting off to a rocky start when the frames I had ordered were no longer available and after selecting several other similar frames where only 2 of about 8 were actually available when my specs actually arrived they were fab and were designer specs at a good price and I will buy again. £35.70 ($51.95) (1) Prices correct as of June 2016. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes . Great qualityGreat priceone word to sayBUY BUY BUYYou won`t be disappointed, Love my glasses, tinted pretty and very cheap, will recommend and buy again, thank you. Excellent service,specs fit well, I would recommend anyone to buy from selectspecs I would certainly buy again. 156 kalba apie tai. Warum SelectSpecs? UK’s #1 choice to buy glasses online. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter I am a returning customer- as previously excellent in every way.Don’t buy specs from anywhere else ! “An easy process from start to finish. Refer to selectspecs.com for offer details. See All Reviews. A+++++ for product, From start to finish it was easy to choose and buy my glasses. FROM ONLY £5. 132 reviews for SelectSpecs, 4.6 stars: 'I've used Selectspecs a few times now. Preise beinhalten Standardgläser mit Sehstärke. Securely login to our website using your existing Amazon details. Excellent glasses really pleased with them, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. they came quite quickly and are really nice. Die Arbeit an sich ist durchaus tadellos. Supplied in a hard case with cleaning cloth. I have bought 2 normal pairs and a pair of sunglasses at a fraction of the cost from high street retailer’s. 170 kalba apie tai. Keine zusätzlichen Kosten für Standard-Beschichtungen. You do not need to buy glasses or anything else to receive the free eye test at Tesco. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I am a returning customer- as previously excellent in every way.Don’t buy specs from anywhere else ! Our women's glasses include free … Reageer. I contacted SelectSpecs and together we found that I had made a mistake when entering my prescription, a mistake that was caused by the poor handwriting on my … 1 weitere Bewertung über SelectSpecs.com lesen. Quality 6. I love my new glasses and it was quick and easy to order. 1-11, Alvin St Gloucester, GL1 3EJ, United Kingdom (0808) 164 0580 [email protected] Describe your experience. Look for special deals too, which can cut the cost further – our dedicated Cheap Glasses page rounds up many of the best. I love my new glasses and it was quick and easy to order. Have used selectspecs for several years and have never let me down. FREE Delivery. Returns 6. I am a returning customer- as previously excellent in every way.Don’t buy specs from anywhere else ! As well as free eye tests, Tesco is selling glasses from £10, which includes both lenses & the frame. ‏177‏ מדברים על כך‏. I made a mistake on my order and when I told SelectSpecs, they replaced the glasses free of charge immediately. Do you agree with SelectSpecs.com’s star rating? Onko yrityksen SelectSpecs.com tähden luokitus paikallaan? We are UK based, with our head office and manufacturing all happening in Altrincham, Manchester, UK. I found them helpful, quick and the productsb were … SelectSpecs have been brilliant throughout the whole ordering process and both pairs of glasses are excellent and very good value. Very quick and efficient service. Customer service asks for “patience” due to the pandemic, and explains an answer may now take 5-10 days. (I didn’t know Covid impairs Customer Service’s ability to communicate with their customers in an operating business … more slight of hand and phoney excuses). View T&C’s. By the way, if you think posting a review on Trustpilot.com, think again as they take monthly fees from corporations and those paying clearly can have any negative review removed. The fit is excellent and the prices are too, Very good quick service. Trustpilot has a consumer rating of 1.42 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vous avez déjà signalé cet avis. We have lower overheads which enables us to give our clients great value. All rights reserved. Excellent quality, delivered safely and on time Delighted with this and my previous order. Ordering was easy. Læs, hvad 47.135 mennesker har skrevet, og del din egen oplevelse. De plus, les montures sont bien d'origine et non comme certains sites où l'on nous envoie de pales copies. Share your experience - write a review! 160 talking about this. Geverifieerd. Great qualityGreat priceone word to sayBUY BUY BUYYou won`t be disappointed, Love my glasses, tinted pretty and very cheap, will recommend and buy again, thank you. Die Porto-Kosten für die Neuverglasung eines Rahmens in GB ist von D aus viel zu hoch. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. Reply. We use this information to make the website work as well as possible and improve government services. With over 15 years experience in the eye wear industry and over 50,000 customer reviews, SelectSpecs are a brand you can trust. 55 คนกำลังพูดถึงสิ่งนี้. Dispite getting off to a rocky start when the frames I had ordered were no longer available and after selecting several other similar frames where only 2 of about 8 were actually available when my specs actually arrived they were fab and were designer specs at a good price and I will buy again. SelectSpecs.com Reviews. 2 for 1 frames. 39dollarglasses*. Nur die neueste Bewertung fließt in den TrustScore des Unternehmens ein. (1) Import VAT will also be due on goods above £15, and customs duty on goods above £135. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. Great qualityGreat priceone word to sayBUY BUY BUYYou won`t be disappointed, Love my glasses, tinted pretty and very cheap, will recommend and buy again, thank you. 4.30 /5. Plenty of choice on website. Excellent service,specs fit well, I would recommend anyone to buy from selectspecs I would certainly buy again. Well priced, well made but a long long time in … Ausgezeichnete Bewertungen auf TrustPilot. SelectSpecs are great value for money SelectSpecs are great value for money, their glasses are good quality and their customer service people are second to none. Quick delivery, very high quality glasses, I would recommend this site! You've already flagged … We even stock top brands like Ray-Ban and Gucci. We use cookies to collect information about how you use great.gov.uk. That is why SelectSpecs has such a positive note while on other sites, they get hammered. Glasses are brilliant service and length of time I had to wait to receive them very very bad. Select specs are great quality for the price. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. Workmanship . Very good. 19 feb. 2014. Excellent glasses really pleased with them, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. At Zeelool, we believe everyone can sport the latest eyewear styles and … I … PRESCRIPTION GLASSES. Ordering with SelectSpecs online is quick and hassle-free. Give us a call on 03303 801 190 and one of our friendly customer service advisers will be happy to take your order over the phone. *Reviews on independent review site Trust Pilot. Quality, no fuss glasses. 05/19/21. the product is good. DESIGNER. Check reviews. Trustpilot ranks 80th among Consumer Protection sites. SHOP NOW. 20% Off Eligible Order. Trustpilot has a consumer rating of 1.42 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Very quick and efficient service. Leer 3 opiniones más sobre SelectSpecs.com. A+++++ for product, From start to finish it was easy to choose and buy my glasses. Select Specs is one of those fake Chinese glasses / sunglasses /spectacle online stores and is currently a subject of criminal investigation for fraud. I will definitely order glasses online in the future. Found insideIn Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating, her first book, Lauren invites readers to bring nature inside by mixing the textures of natural elements such as wood and stone with eclectic groupings of modern and quirky vintage pieces. Er du enig i bedømmelsen af SelectSpecs.com? Login with Amazon. Vista Eyewear at SelectSpecs. Just under £33 for 4 pairs of glasses, delivered, cases - the lot. 6 reviews. Select Specs is one of those fake Chinese glasses / sunglasses /spectacle online stores and is currently a subject of criminal investigation for fraud. Shop Women's Prescription Glasses - Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £50 - Fast UK Delivery - 24/7 Care - Loyalty Points - Over 25 Years Experience. Lire 1 avis de plus à propos de SelectSpecs.com. This is to warn … The shipping was impacted by the sanitary issue but the consumers service was reactive. With over 30 years of experience in the sector, we have cut out the middle man and are able to provide you with the highest quality prescription glasses at the right price. 181 reviews for SelectSpecs, rated 4.70 stars. Get £33 off your order, plus a free second frame when you buy from our DESIGNER range, starting at £69. Men's Prescription eyeglasses starting at $6.95 with Frame and Lenses. SHOP NOW MEN’S FRAMES Shop Now WOMEN’S FRAMES The Original Glasses Outlet Established in 1998, we are the original glasses outlet with many years of experience. ‏‎Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. 146 talking about this. Check out what 52,004 people have written so far, and share your own experience. on Designer frames. Vista EMP7581. Dispite getting off to a rocky start when the frames I had ordered were no longer available and after selecting several other similar frames where only 2 of about 8 were actually available when my specs actually arrived they were fab and were designer specs at a good price and I will buy again. Men's Prescription eyeglasses starting at $6.95 with Frame and Lenses. 'A Girl's Guide to Decorating' is a hip, practical decorating guide full of insider advice, cool and original ideas, fabulously glossy photography and clever tips for turning your space into a fabulous stylish pad - without spending a lot ... eyebuydirect.com. Most recent issue was with me sending an … There’s a great choice of styles and prices and I will continue to use select specs. Excellent glasses really pleased with them, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. C'est donc un site fiable et attentif aux demandes des clients. We even stock top brands like Ray-Ban and Gucci. 197,540 reviews. We always have unbeatable low prices, but here are the most popular offers at this moment. | Read 161-180 Reviews out of 43,319 Preparing delays were good. Good. Falls Sie nicht 100% zufrieden sind, geben wir Ihnen Ihr Geld zurück. With Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon, you can easily sign-in and use the shipping and payment information stored in your Amazon account to place an order on this shop. Reply. Ya has denunciado esta opinión. Reasonably happy with my specs, the prescription is perfect, but I think the quality of the frame is a little below Parr. KEY WORKER DISCOUNT. from £49. The low prices mean … so impressed I have ordered 2 more pairs! ordered a £7.50 pair of glasses. This is a discount you simply can't miss! A+++++ for product, From start to finish it was easy to choose and buy my glasses. There’s a great choice of styles and prices and I will continue to use select specs. Excellent quality, delivered safely and on time Delighted with this and my previous order. Always difficult finding the frame to suit your face shape but ive hit the jackpot with these … Great quality glasses for a brilliant price. Read 1 more review about SelectSpecs.com. Victoria has been more than helpful starting with raising a query about my prescription, which identified that there had been an error by my optician and went on to amend the order etc I would definitely recommend SelectSpecs and will use again when I need further glasses. Quality. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com I used SelectSpecs for the 1st time I used SelectSpecs for the 1st time. timmybp. A great selection of frames available at great prices!My prescription was exact and the service was quick and efficient! Shipping 6. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice.We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 46,194 | Lesen Sie 21-40 von 48.756 Bewertungen Quick delivery, very high quality glasses, I would recommend this site! Excellent value for money, fast delivery, great choices! I love my new glasses and it was quick…new sunglasses. Ordering with … My original order was great however… My original order was great however there was a flaw and one of the legs sheared at the lenses scratched on the jagged edge- … The fit is excellent and the prices are too, Very good quick service. Lesen Sie, was 48.756 Kunden geschrieben haben, und teilen Sie Ihre eigenen Erfahrungen! Check out what 43,319 people have written so far, and share your own experience. With a wide range of prescription glasses and spectacles to choose from. Great quality glasses for a brilliant price. Good service quality and fabulous styles and best of all the prices. £28.95. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. We’re in this together! The domain selectspecs.com uses a Commercial suffix and it's server(s) are located in N/A with the IP number 104.25.250.95 and it is a .com. Inakzeptabel! Antworten. Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. 2 Options/Colours. Basic lenses included + free returns. Do you agree with SelectSpecs.com’s star rating? Submit review. The service is really good and so is the quality of the glasses. Very quick and efficient service. from £69. Online-Brillenverkäufe seit über 16 Jahren Zufriedenheitsgarantie. As good a quality as more expensive high street brands for a fraction of the cost. Solo la opinión más reciente contabiliza para el TrustScore de la empresa. Specialising in designer prescription glasses online for the last 12 years, we manufactured all our eyewear in our on-site laboratory.We also cover all our frames with a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can rest assured you'll be 100% satisfied. No big deal when you lose them, just order new ones!! 131 reviews on Sitejabber. Great quality glasses for a brilliant price. Here you can find exclusive and popular brands like London Retro, Scout and Polaroid. deleted504931. We can confirm for varifocals, our expected timescales are approximately … 1-11, Alvin St Gloucester, GL1 3EJ, United Kingdom (0808) 164 0580 [email protected] Positive reviews (last 12 months): 0%. Répondre. UK’s #1 choice to buy glasses online. $105.32. Much better than my original glasses from the very over priced boots. Responder. All rights reserved. Customer service . Do you agree with SelectSpecs.com’s star rating? SHOP NOW. I do … © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Je recommande. Do you know SelectSpecs? Online since 2005 selling the largest budget & designer collection, starting from as little as £6. We commit to delivering an abundance of top-quality glasses at affordable prices. Bestellungen bei SelectSpecs DE sind schnell und einfach. Your one stop shop for all LCG latest offers, promotions and discounts. 4.53 /5. The quality is good.I didn't have to alter anything.Trendy and very inexpensive! Sie haben diese Bewertung bereits gemeldet. Will definitely be … Rial Installatie Techniek. Reasonably happy with my specs, the prescription is perfect, but I think the quality of the frame is a little below Parr. We have thousands of stylish glasses for women, from oversized acetates to edgy cat-eye's or retro wayfarer's. Shop Men's Prescription Glasses - Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £50 - Fast UK Delivery - 24/7 Care - Loyalty Points - Over 25 Years Experience. I have placed several orders with Selectspecs and have always been highly … Quality . The Vista eyewear collection features attractive … Required Cookies & Technologies. 207 talking about this. Look Out for Falling Stars Charlotte “Lottie” Love has a thing for celebrity. Excellent service,specs fit well, I would recommend anyone to buy from selectspecs I would certainly buy again. thanks OP. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I received my order in prefect condition and very promptly too. We can meet your vision needs with standard lenses, blue-light blockers, photochromic lenses, polarized sunglass lenses, and mirrored lenses. Take advantage of fantastic discounts&deals at Select Specs! 446 talking about this. 2 from £36. LATEST OFFERS. The website and checkout are easy to navigate and all explained clearly. Shop Our Different Types Of Glasses - Over 1,000 Frames - Free Delivery On Orders Over £50 - Fast UK Delivery - 24/7 Care - Loyalty Points - UK Based Single-vision lenses FREE as standard 8 physical shops as well as our online store Up to […] We specialise in putting new lenses in your glasses, also known as REGLAZING. Victoria has been more than helpful starting with raising a query about my prescription, which identified that there had been an error by my optician and went on to amend the order etc I would definitely recommend SelectSpecs and will use again when I need further glasses. SelectSpecs have been patient and helpful throughout the procedure I had to go through to get my prescription put right and I shall now be able to have the lens … Just purchased two pair of the £6.00 glasses and must say they are really great. Rating. 185 kalba apie tai. Shop today and enjoy Select Specs: 15% Off Discount. … Your name. They fit absolutely perfect ,look fab and the quality is amazing.
Advantages Of Hydrokinetic Energy, Affordable Luxury Apartments Las Vegas, Local Government Taxes, Drake Pound Cake Audio, Containment Zone List Wayanad, Aetna Accident Insurance Payout, Who Is Stronger Luffy Or Zoro 2020, Alienware Command Center Overclocking,